Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Abandonment

I promise I have not abandoned this blog. I know I've not posted for a while, but I think I have three pretty good excuses. Here goes:

1) The shop has been busy. Really busy. Lots of lovely people buying things, organising picnics, planning weddings.... I need every spare moment, and some, just to order stock to keep the shelves full. It's a brilliant problem to have and I'm not complaining!

2) I have a blog post in progress which, although lengthy, is not quite finished. Those of you who subscribe to this blog by email (there is a box on the right to enter your email address) will have seen a sneak preview a couple of weeks ago. It is still ongoing, and will appear soon.

3) I have carried out a major overhaul of tastesdeli.co.uk, our web site and online deli. It is now "responsive" so changes its appearance depending on whether you visit from a PC, tablet, mobile etc. Clever hey? Still more to do, as ever.



I'll be back!

No comments: