Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Speciality & Fine Food Fair


On Monday I spent a very long day at the Speciality & Fine Food Fair in London. I had planned my day around the only trains with just one connection, and had a list of stands I wanted to visit and where they were. The trouble was I started with a "quick" walk around to see if I spotted any other stalls I hadn't put on my list and the show was closing before I realised the time! I didn't even get my list out of my bag. So much for being organised!

I was then caught up in the rush hour tube strike mayhem and it took three times as long as I had planned to get home. But it was worth it. The show was a good one. I enjoyed catching up with producers I hadn't seen in a while and am very excited by some new products I saw. I just wish I'd picked up more samples to sustain me on my journey home!

No comments: