Monday, February 22, 2016

Easy Thai

Coconut Kitchen, the fabulous Thai restaurant/sauce producer, have added some new lines to their range. Last week, I sampled the new Easy Thai Red Curry paste. It was delicious. Smelt so amazing that I'd eaten it before I even thought about taking a photograph. So all I could put on twitter was:

Just tested a new Thai curry paste from @coconut1kitchen. If these clean bowls are anything to go by, it's going to be a hit! Appearing on our shelves at @tastesdeli soon! #easy #Thai #curry #happytummy #yum #foodie #deli #eton #coconutkitchen #redthaicurry
 
But that was enough to generate our first online sale, just 48 hours later. Before I'd even got the product onto our online shop!

I've now enjoyed a second bowl of delicious Thai Red Curry and paused long enough to photograph it. So simple to prepare, and fabulously tasty. This is my Chicken and Cashew Red Curry.

Toast some cashews in a large pan and set aside.
Into the warm pan add a splash of coconut oil, heat and seal two thinly sliced chicken breasts.
Add a jar of Coconut Kitchen Red Thai Curry Paste.
Half fill the jar with water and add that as well.
Stir in a tin of coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Simmer until the chicken is cooked and the sauce thickened.
Stir in the reserved cashews.
Serve with rice.
Photograph, then eat!

No comments: