Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Look

In case you haven't noticed I have (accidentally) changed the look of the Tastes Delicatessen blog. It really wasn't the plan. What I was meant to be doing is adding the topic labels you can see to the right and tidying them up a bit so there weren't so many. But there was this button on the admin screen to "update to new blogger" and I sort of clicked it to see what would happen. There were some new templates to choose. I clicked on one to see how it would look. But then I was stuck! No way to go back to my old template (which I'd spent hours making five years ago). So onwards it had to be, and three hours later I'd managed to get the new template looking almost how I want it. Not sure what those white boxes are though (some sort of missing image?). I can't get rid of them (yet). The only thing which seems to work is to post an empty entry which they seem to attach to. Hopefully they aren't too distracting.

No comments: