Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is Tastes the Best Small Food Shop?

If you think Tastes Delicatessen is the best small food shop you can vote for us in the Telegraph Best Small Shop Awards . This year's awards aim to recognise the small local shops which make high streets like Eton special. If you place your vote for us before 5th December 2011 you'll be entered into a prize draw and could win a fabulous mini-break!

Vote for Tastes Delicatessen as best food shop and you could win a three-night stay for two at Hacienda de San Rafael, southern Spain, including flights.
Or..
A two-night stay for two at Hotel L’Avenida, Majorca
A two-night stay for two at Château Saint-Martin & Spa in the south of France
A two-night stay for two at Linthwaite Country House Hotel in the Lake District
A four-night stay for a family of four at Polurrian Bay Hotel, Mullion, Cornwall
A case of wine worth £180, courtesy of Bottle Apostle

(Oddly enough I've been to weddings at the Linthwaite and the Polurrian and can vouch for how gorgeous they both are.)

You can tell all your friends and ask them to vote for us as well!
www.telegraph.co.uk/shopawards

Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,

I found your blog this afternoon, after visiting
'Tastes' website to get your telephone number so that I could order my Copas turkey for Christmas!! Which I did,thanks so much.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it and found myself going all the way back to 'the beginning' in 2007! (better late than never,sorry).

Your enthusiasm and hard work have really paid off and it will definitely make me pop in more often and also support my other local small shops.

Wishing you continued success.
Tracey

Karen (@ Tastes) said...

Thanks Tracey
I've been pretty poor at keeping the blog up to date since starting the Tastes facebook page. You have motivated me to finish the unpublished posts. They might start appearing soon, next week maybe!