Friday, August 26, 2011

We're on the map

I'm trying very hard to keep abreast of the social media/internet marketing wave. There is so much that I "really should be doing". I could well do this full time and give up on the sourcing and selling of stock. It doesn't quite fit with the business plan though. So instead I spend my commute thinking about what I need to do next and trying to do it between customers. Its pretty slow going. One leap forward recently was that we got our own little marker blob on google maps. I made a google places page a long time ago, and fixed a marker exactly on top of the shop. But up until now didn't have a personalised google marker on the map. I'm not sure why it suddenly appeared. But it has, and I like it. So that's good enough for me (and something I can tick off my to do list with no additional effort).

No comments: