Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good Feedback

The last few days have gone really well at the deli and I've received some great feedback. Last week I sold far more Epoisse than I expected and chatting to a boy from the school I found out why... It was part of a cheese tasting by the school’s cheese society and scored an amazing 9.5 out of 10! Then yesterday I had three different customers ask if I had provided the nibbles for a photography exhibition last Saturday. And I had! Apparently it had all gone down very well and they thought it must be from the deli! Three quarters of the chorizo had been eaten within half an hour and not a scrap of food was left by the end of the evening. It's wonderful to hear that other people enjoy the things we sell as much as I do and makes it all worthwhile.

No comments: