Thursday, April 12, 2007

Water, Water, Everywhere


We now have hot water, thanks to the new water heater installed on Tuesday, but the waste pump (the one that wouldn't switch off a week ago) now won't switch on! Had three sinks full of water that I've been bailing out with buckets. The plumber came out again but couldn't fix it this time and has referred it back to the manufacturer. An engineer is due at 7am tomorrow and should be able to simply replace the pump. Then we might be able to open the shop in the afternoon! But looking at how things have been going recently, I'm not sure opening on Friday the thirteenth is something I should be excited about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen

Soryy to hear of your troubles and after James took the day off too! Claire and I are looking forward to visiting the shop soon, so please make sure that James lets us know when we can come :-)

Sharon (Exony)

Karen (@ Tastes) said...

Thanks Sharon. We didn't have a good day, but are going to try to open tomorrow. Keep everything crossed for me - but I can't think of anything else that could go wrong.